Minnesota Family Law
When your family splits up it can be heartbreaking. You may feel ashamed, upset, angry, frustrated, resentful and just plain miserable. This is all natural. Because there are so many repercussions involved in any divorce or family separation, our law office aims to make the whole process less stressful for everyone involved. While you focus on moving on, we will handle the legal repercussions.
Minnesota Divorce Lawyer and Family Law Services
Our family law firm handles all aspects of divorce, child custody, legal adoption, spousal maintenance and division of debts and assets. We offer our unwavering support and legal guidance throughout this journey so you can look forward to the best outcome possible and the best start to your new life. Our services include:
- Uncontested and contested divorce as well as divorce mediation: If you cannot come to an agreement surrounding your divorce then John M. Gearin is committed to taking the case to court and will represent you with aggression and fairness until the end. As an experienced trial attorney, he has what it takes to make the difference to your case.
- Prenuptial and ante nuptial agreements: every single relationship is different, especially when it becomes official through marriage. Prenuptial agreements can help protect your assets that you have before you tie the knot. With the divorce rate higher than 50 percent across America, anyone can benefit from a pre nuptial agreement in place.
- Spousal maintenance modification and enforcement: in certain marriages spouses may be entitled to payments each month for spousal maintenance. After a separation, speak to a Minnesota divorce attorney to determine your rights and ensure that you are getting what you are entitled to.
- Child custody hearings and battles: Whenever children are involved, it can get messy. You both want what’s best for the kids but what this entails may vary. John M. Gearin represents parents looking to gain custody or visitation rights as well as parents fighting against this. Whatever the case, John M. Gearin can help you decide what’s best for you and your kids and work towards this outcome.
- Child support modifications and enforcement: after a messy separation you may be left with custody of the children but without the support you and your children deserve. We will fight to ensure that your rights are protected and that your kids’ welfare is put first. We offer paternity testing services and recognition of parentage battles to ensure that you and your children are getting everything they are entitled to.
Let Us Help your Family
In each and every case, John M. Gearin offers his experience and his support. No matter how messy the situation is, John M. Gearin is prepared to fight for your legal rights. If you are going through a divorce, worried about child custody or concerned about any other issue surrounding your family and your relationship, then contact Minnesota family law attorney, John M. Gearin today. We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your situation and determine your legal options.
Get the help you deserve: contact 651 731-4900 today!