Twin Cities Hit & Run Accident Lawyer, Attorney

hit-and-run-accidentEveryday thousands of people throughout the United States become victims of hit and run accidents and injuries. Hit and run accidents are a common occurrence because the other motorist may be uninsured or underinsured and does not want to take responsibility for their actions.

Minnesota laws say that it is illegal to leave the scene of a car accident involving injury to person or property. Despite these laws, drivers often attempt to flee the scene of an accident they have caused. The most common type of hit and run accident involves parking lot collisions.

When you do not know the name of the driver whose negligence caused your injury and vehicle damage or if the other driver is uninsured or underinsured, we can help you receive compensation for your injuries and other damages through your insurance company.

Finding the driver of the hit and run accident who has fled the scene can be difficult. We can obtain compensation through your insurance company but we may also choose to peruse discovery of the other driver. Eye witnesses of the accident may have caught a description of the vehicle or a license plated. The other driver may also go in to get their car repaired and be identified. In serious cases such as wrongful death, police investigators may use forensic scientists to search for blood, tissue, or hair on cars matching the description of the other vehicle. 

Investigating Your Hit & Run Accident

We aggressively investigate hit and run accidents. Our law firm will investigate your case, review your insurance policy, and ensure that you receive full compensation for vehicle damages, property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and any past and future lost wages.

If you or someone you love has become a victim of a hit and run accident do not hesitate to call us. We represent family members and individuals who have suffered from injuries and wrongful death. We have the resources to meet you at your hospital bedside or at your home to discuss your case. Start by giving us a call to discuss your situation and allow us to guide you to the next step.

Call (651) 209-0888 or use our free case evaluation form.