Twin Cities Pedestrian Accident Lawyer, Attorney
In the United States an average of 1,000 people are injured or killed everyday. These injuries include broken bones, paralysis, brain injury, coma and wrongful death. Pedestrians in the US are injured every 5 minutes by a traffic related accident. Males account for 2/3rd of all pedestrian accidents.
Pedestrians are extremely vulnerable everytime they cross a street. The most serious auto accident injuries occur when a pedestrian is struck by a vehicle. In the most severe cases a pedestrian is struck by another vehicle and can suffer wrongful death. Frequently, pedestrian accidents are caused by defective products from the vehicle manufacturer.
The Minnesota pedestrian accident lawyers of the Gearin Law Office has extensive experience in all areas of pedestrian accident which include complex issues. Pedestrian accident claims require an attorney with experience, knowledge, and modern resources to provide a compelling claim in or out of court.
What Compensation Can I Receive?
If you or someone you love has been struck by another vehicle, you may be entitled to damages you suffer.
- Medical Bills: Past and future medical expenses may be compensated.
- Pain and Suffering: Pain and suffering are real and measurable by insurance companies.
- Lost Wages: You may be entitled to receive compensation (or workers compensation) for past and future lost earnings.
- Quality of Life: Psychological side effects resulting from your accident and injuries may be compensated for such as depression, anxiety, change in daily routine.
- Punitive Damages: You may be able to seek additional compensation for your overall damages.
We can assist you in your pedestrian accident claim in Minnesota. Contact the Gearin Law Office today at (651) 209-0888 for a free consultation.